Upcoming Sarah & Duck
Also available as a bot to follow on
- 17:45, 24/10/2021, Ribbon Fall (s2e9) iPlayer
The Ribbon Sisters invite Sarah and Duck to their favourite seasonal event in the park.
- 17:40, 25/10/2021, Garden Gaming (s2e10) iPlayer
When Duck is gets frustrated with his computer game, Sarah builds a version he can play.
- 17:40, 26/10/2021, Origami Overload (s2e11) iPlayer
John has a problem with the origami flamingos he has made and needs Sarah and Duck's help.
- 17:40, 27/10/2021, Shallot Circus (s2e12) iPlayer
The Shallots have discovered acrobatics and are inspired to put on a show.
- 17:40, 28/10/2021, Toy Tidy (s2e13) iPlayer
Duck has been leaving his toys everywhere, so Sarah decides to help him tidy up.
- 17:40, 29/10/2021, Plate Escape (s2e14) iPlayer
Sarah, Duck and Plate Girl discover some unusual inhabitants at the Big Shop.
- 17:45, 30/10/2021, The Big Sleepover (s2e15) iPlayer
Sarah and Duck invite some friends over for a sleepover, but it's tough getting to sleep.
- 17:45, 31/10/2021, Paisley Sea (s2e16) iPlayer
Sarah and Duck think they are headed to the zoo, but the bus takes a surprising diversion!
- 17:40, 01/11/2021, Duck's Quack (s2e17) iPlayer
Duck has lost his quack, so Sarah suggests visiting the Big Shop.
- 17:40, 02/11/2021, Rainbow's Niece (s2e18) iPlayer
Sarah's new colour wheel reminds Rainbow that he has not seen his niece for a while...
- 17:40, 03/11/2021, Decorating Donkey (s2e19) iPlayer
It's nearly time for Tortoise to wake up from hibernation, so Sarah plans a surprise.
- 17:40, 04/11/2021, Duck Hotel (s2e20) iPlayer
Duck wins a trip for two to a hotel and finds that he settles in much quicker than Sarah.
- 17:40, 05/11/2021, Parasol Show (s2e21) iPlayer
Umbrella is nervous about meeting up with his pen pal at the Parasol Show.