BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #6054138 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 16/10/2006, 08:25 – 09:20
- Left subheadline: Knesset awaits embattled Katsav
President Katsav is to open Israel's parliament despite the threat of rape charges and of a walkout by MPs.
- 16/10/2006, 09:20 – 09:35
- Left subheadline: Katsav 'avoids Knesset opening'
President Katsav reportedly opts to miss the opening of Israel's Knesset as police say he should face rape charges.
- 16/10/2006, 09:35 – 10:40
- Left subheadline: Katsav avoids parliament opening
President Moshe Katsav opts to miss the opening of Israel's Knesset as police say he should face rape charges.