BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #5243758 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 3/8/2006, 21:20 – 4/8/2006, 01:10
- Main headline: Beirut residents warned by Israel
Israeli planes drops leaflets on southern Beirut telling residents to leave as the fight with Hezbollah continues.
- 4/8/2006, 01:10 – 05:30
- Main headline: Israel 'renews attacks on Beirut'
Israeli jets renew strikes on Beirut, local sources say, despite a Hezbollah threat to bomb Tel Aviv in retaliation.
- 4/8/2006, 05:30 – 11:00
- Main headline: Israel renews barrage of Beirut
Israeli jets renew strikes on Beirut despite a Hezbollah threat to bomb Tel Aviv in retaliation.
- 4/8/2006, 11:00 – 14:20
- Main headline: Israeli army set for Lebanon push
The Israeli army is ordered to prepare for a possible advance deeper into Lebanon, as jets renew strikes on Beirut.