BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #4813156 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 16/3/2006, 12:50 – 13:20
- Main headline: Blair backs honours system reform
Tony Blair says he wants reform of the way people are nominated for honours amid the "cash for peerages" row.
- 16/3/2006, 13:20 – 17:55
- Main headline: Blair denies 'cash for peerages'
Tony Blair denies that he has nominated people to be Lords in exchange for loans they gave to the Labour Party.
- 16/3/2006, 17:55 – 17/3/2006, 02:35
- Main headline: Labour 'to name future lenders'
Labour plans to name people who loan it money in a bid to end the 'cash for honours' row.
- 17/3/2006, 02:35 – 05:20
- Left subheadline: Labour 'to name future lenders'
Labour plans to name people who loan it money in an attempt to end the 'cash for peerages' row.