BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #4370306 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 23/10/2005, 23:35 – 24/10/2005, 04:15
- Right subheadline: Davis 'would make Cameron deputy'
Tory leadership contender David Davis says that if he won he would make his rival David Cameron his deputy.
- 24/10/2005, 04:15 – 05:05
- 5th other top story: Davis 'would employ Cameron'
- 24/10/2005, 05:05 – 07:20
- 6th other top story: Davis 'would employ Cameron'