Various tinkerings with my degree subject:
- A handy solver for the puzzles provided regularly in the back of the Guardian’s Weekend magazine
- Prim’s algorithm, which finds the minimum spanning tree of a network.
- Cyclic permutations, converted and modified from a Python script by Miles Gould. Enter a series of cyclic permutations and this program will create the simplest version.
- Making 42 (using an idea from h2g2.com)
- An online version of the Dijkstra algorithm, which calculates the shortest distance between two points on a network, given the distances between all the points.
- Work out your Oxford Finals paper marks from their various sum squared totals (useful to only a small minority perhaps... ;) )