BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #4920740 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 19/4/2006, 00:50 – 05:05
- Main headline: Car workers consider their future
Workers at the UK's only Peugeot car plant consider their future after the firm said it is cutting 2,300 jobs.
- 19/4/2006, 05:05 – 08:30
- Main headline: Unions to fight car plant closure
Unions condemn the closure of the UK's Peugeot car plant near Coventry as workers facing redundancy gather.
- 19/4/2006, 08:30 – 14:05
- Main headline: Unions condemn car plant closure
Unions criticise the closure of the UK's Peugeot car plant near Coventry as workers facing redundancy gather.
- 19/4/2006, 14:05 – 14:35
- Main headline: Unions considering strike action
Unions raise the issue of strike action as workers say they would to see them fight for the best deal.
- 19/4/2006, 14:35 – 20/4/2006, 00:05
- Main headline: Peugeot unions consider striking
Unions say they are considering industrial action over the decision to sack 2,300 workers when a Peugeot car plant closes.
- 20/4/2006, 00:05 – 02:25
- 1st other top story: Peugeot unions consider striking