BBC News Archive — Story headline history
Here is the front page history of story #4727975 — view the current version of this article on BBC News.
- 29/7/2005, 13:03 – 13:54
- Main headline: Terror police swoop in London
Armed police investigating the 21 July attempted bombings are surrounding two properties in west London.
- 29/7/2005, 13:54 – 14:54
- Main headline: Arrests in terror police swoops
Armed police investigating the 21 July attempted bombings make a number of arrests and surround flats in west London.
- 29/7/2005, 14:54 – 15:02
- Main headline: 'Oval bomb suspect' held in swoop
A London bomb suspect is believed to have been held as police mount armed raids in West London.
- 29/7/2005, 15:02 – 17:29
- Main headline: 'Two bomb suspects' held in raids
Two more of the failed London bombing suspects are thought to have been arrested in police raids.
- 29/7/2005, 17:29 – 17:41
- Main headline: 'Bomb suspect trio' held in raids
Three more failed London bomb suspects are thought to have been arrested, two in the UK and one in Italy.
- 29/7/2005, 17:41 – 20:12
- Main headline: 'All four' July 21 suspects held
The remaining three London bomb suspects are in custody following raids in the UK and Italy, say reports.
- 29/7/2005, 20:12 – 30/7/2005, 03:18
- Main headline: 'All four' 21 July suspects held
The remaining three London bomb suspects are thought to be in custody following raids in the UK and Italy.
- 30/7/2005, 03:18 – 06:13
- Main headline: Police hold four 21 July suspects
Police are confident they have all four London bomb suspects in custody following arrests in the UK and Italy.