Listening to Matthew Somerville. He’s definitely rel=“muse”.
- Is Cornwall part of England?, a talk given at BarCamp Brighton
- Mars thought about making all their chocolate non-vegetarian; they changed their mind, but I kept my list of vegetarian Mars products
- It’s getting better, but let us remember a bad way to update news stories in BBC News revisionism
- Is it illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day? Of course not. Discover the myths of England’s “absurd laws”
- Is it possible some of Britain’s Bank Holidays didn’t officially happen?